- Medium: Soft pastels, Acrylic,Coloured and pastel pencils, Alkyd and waterbased Olis,Clay modelling, Photography
- Style: Photorealistic Wildlife
- Experience: 10 years as a Royal Navy Photographer,O level art and 3D design and 5 years teaching Hobby Ceramics
- Influence: David Sheppard, Robert Bateman, Pollyanna Pickering and Vic Bearcroft
- Commissions: Not at the moment
- Prints: Yes
- Artwork Cards: Yes
- Original art: Yes
I promised myself that when I retired that I would start to paint using my library of wildlife photographs. I started with soft pastels in 2012 using Valour and pastelmat papers. I have benn trying out different mediums over the last 2 years to find out which mediums suit my photorealistic style. I have just started using the different types of oil paints, Alkyd and Waterbased for animals, birds and watercolour for insects. I enjoy attending workshops to learn these different mediums at nature in Art, Gloucester.
I am a member of the wildlife Art Society International and have been a member of the Royal Photographic Society.